The requirement profile for holidays has been changed several times over the past few years. New trends and developments were taken up and implemented by the tourism industry. Currently, the demand for a spa holiday is very pronounced among the guests. A new generation in this segment is the medical wellness holiday. In particular, this offer requires additional know-how, medical devices and the development of a medical offer with qualified staff. Only then the expectations of the demanding guests can be fulfilled.
Since the development of this form of holiday will be further developed and expanded in the next few years, Private Palace Hotels Cha-Am sees good opportunities to successfully apply its know-how in connection with contacts in the medical field. Medical Wellness holidays are primarily for guests with above-average income and willing to take care their own well-being and the satisfaction to make a contribution. Therefore, this form of holiday can be offered in a 5 * hotel exclusively at a high level, what the guests expect. Thus, the Private Palace Hotel Cha-Am is also not in a direct price comparison to a pure 5 * wellness hotel. Then, the guests also accept a higher price due to extra value in a medical spa hotel. In that regard, the aim is not on the price but on the performance in medical wellness utilization at a high level.
The basis of the marketing strategy are mainly – summarized –
- An exclusive, high quality holiday offer in conjunction
- A comprehensive range of medical services to maintain and improve health
- Additional services, especially fine dining
- A special target group with an above-average income and a highly health awareness
- A pricing strategy that distinguishes itself from the particular performance and thus excludes a direct price comparison with the competition and
- An above-average service provided by well-trained staff according to the standard of the existing hotels of the group is reached.
Besides the fact that the owner of Private Palace Hotels and Resorts Ltd. not only has been leading medical wellness resorts, the group which has the best know-how due to the continued possession of special clinics. For this reason, from the existing hotels and clinics guests are recommended to Thailand. In addition, there are excellent connections to all major European and American tour operators. Last but not least, the holiday and travel magazine owned by the group will have a very positive effect on the occupancy of the new hotel. The group has its own press agency, Pro-Med Press, which employs over 130 journalists and will be used effectively for marketing purposes.